Here are two last pictures from our time off. The first is of Tyler in his UAB shirt. I'm sure Grandad is beaming seeing him in green and gold! When we went to buy Grandad a shirt at the UAB bookstore for Christmas, Tyler had to have a UAB shirt like Grandad's.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
It's That Time Again...
After enjoying two weeks off, it's time for Tyler and I to go back to school and Jason to go back to work. Our two weeks off have flown by! We have stayed up way too late, watched some good movies, played lots of Candy Land and Wii games, and even managed to sleep past 7:00 a few mornings! We have become spoiled over the Christmas holidays...now it's time for life to return to "normal", I suppose. One of Tyler's biggest adjustments is going to bed early again. He has been in the bed since around 7:45, his usual bedtime, and he has yet to go to sleep. A few minutes ago, Jason walked by and noticed that his bedroom light was on. He was sitting in his floor playing with his train table and cars. I'm sure his little body doesn't understand why he's going to bed so early. After all, he's been staying up until after 9:00 for two weeks now! As for Matthew, his big adjustment is going to be Mommy being gone all day again. He has definitely become a Mama's Boy since I've been off work. He'll be fine, though, and will enjoy staying with Grandad, MawMaw, and Granna once again. I'm sure they'll keep him more on a schedule than we did over Christmas!
Here are two last pictures from our time off. The first is of Tyler in his UAB shirt. I'm sure Grandad is beaming seeing him in green and gold! When we went to buy Grandad a shirt at the UAB bookstore for Christmas, Tyler had to have a UAB shirt like Grandad's.
The second picture is of Matthew in "big boy clothes". Last night was the first time he's had on a pair of jeans. I have to admit that he looks pretty cute...just way too grown up!
Here are two last pictures from our time off. The first is of Tyler in his UAB shirt. I'm sure Grandad is beaming seeing him in green and gold! When we went to buy Grandad a shirt at the UAB bookstore for Christmas, Tyler had to have a UAB shirt like Grandad's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's amazing how much a pair of blue jeans can make your baby grow up! I resisted for awhile with Anderson. I just can't stand the thought that he's getting older!!! Hope the adjustment of going back to school goes well. Only 4 1/2 months to go!
I can't believe how much your boys have grown. Thanks so much for the Christmas card and the info on your blog site. It was fun reading about the boys Christmas!
Catherine
Post a Comment