I've been tagged by Haley.

Since I save my pictures in folders according to the year, this picture is from 2004. It is Jason, Dan, and Blake, when we were tailgating at the Alabama/Ole Miss game in Tuscaloosa. Those were the days we tailgated at the Student Health building all day long! Our husbands will love me for posting this picture of them!
The object of picture tag is to:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same.
I tag Micheal, Mimi, Courtney F., and Heather L.
1 comment:
So, I do want you to know that I read your blog and I did see that I was tagged. I have, however, chosen not to participate for the time being because the picture is of kids from one of my classes. How boring is that??? I tried to finagle (sp?) my way into using another pictue, but due to the specific guidelines, I could not. I did not want to leave you hanging in blog land!
Post a Comment