This past Sunday was the second annual Big Al Kid's Club stadium tour. This year we met the James down in Tuscaloosa and Tyler and Daniel had a blast playing a real football game! I lovethis picture...
The boys are celebrating an Alabama touchdown, complete with head rubbing, a number one in the air, and lots of jumping around. I love this one, too...
The boys are celebrating an Alabama touchdown, complete with head rubbing, a number one in the air, and lots of jumping around. I love this one, too...
Matthew kept pointing to the numbers on the field and saying "Uh-oh!" It's not every day you see paint on grass. Don't they know we only paint, color, and write on paper!What a fun, cold day at Bryant Denny!
1 comment:
I love the touchdown celebration pic! In all of my pics of Daniel & Tyler, they are on the ground! It was a fun day! ROLL TIDE!!!
Post a Comment