Last night we took the boys to Trunk or Treat. Tyler dressed as an Alabama basketball player...big surprise, I know. Matthew dressed as an elephant. Once we convinced Matthew to leave his elephant head piece alone, he left it on for the rest of the night. I'm sure the candy and rides distracted him and he didn't realize he still had it on until we got ready to leave. Tyler enjoyed the trick-or-treating and probably enjoyed eating candy the most. Matthew loved the rides and would cry, make that scream and pitch an all out fit, when he had to get off to give someone else a turn. Disney World should be fun in a couple of months! Happy Halloween!



2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe what a big boy Matthew is! Is he really old enough to ride rides??? Surely not, he's has to still be a baby! :( Yep, Disney going to be lots of fun!!
They would have looked cuter wearing a tiger and eagle outfit ;)
Post a Comment