I plan to update the blog more regularly in the coming weeks. I started last night with a post about my sister's wedding. Hopefully I will be caught up soon. For now, it's off to Tuscaloosa for the first home game of the season. Roll Tide!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Where Have We Been?
That's a good question! I have been a total blog slacker lately. School started back for me on August 7th and, in the process of school starting back, I caught a lovely stomach virus that lasted for seven (yes, seven) days. This past week was the first week all 4 of us have been where we're supposed to be during the day...me and Jason at work and both boys at daycare. Both boys have had the flu-like virus but not the flu, thank goodness. Tyler had a stomach virus and you know if Tyler gets a stomach virus, Jason's not too far behind! Finally, we all seem to be well and are excited about football season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such a cute picture!! Hope yall had fun at the game!
Gosh they are getting sooo big! Cute picture, despite the bama attire! :)
Post a Comment