They're also known as the cousins and their boyfriends. He absolutely loves playing with Jason's cousins and he especially likes the boyfriends of Payton and Kelsey. When I look at that picture, I can't believe those girls are old enough to have boyfriends! Wasn't it just yesterday that Payton was 4 and Natalie was a baby and I was keeping you during the summer and doing fun crafts? Here's a picture that shows what you are supposed to still look like! Love the fact that Jason and Taylor are on the floor wrestling while I'm trying to take a picture with the girls!
Come to think of it, shouldn't Jason and I still look that young, too?
Come to think of it, shouldn't Jason and I still look that young, too?
2 comments:
oh my goodness!(: that was too cute...
i love you!
Yes- everyone should still be that little. They are all growing up too fast!! thanks for making me cry as I see ALL of you getting older and growing up!!
Post a Comment