We met our favorite photographer in the whole world, Erin Nolen, at the Botanical Gardens for Matthew's one year pictures yesterday. Tyler did not go with us this time. He told me "it's Matthew's turn to practice smiling." It was nice to be able to concentrate solely on Matthew and enjoying being with him as we celebrate him being happy and well again! In Erin's words "your smiley boy is back". Here's the link to the slideshow...
http://www.erinnolenphotography.com/blakespring09/
On another note...Should I rename this "Matthew's Blog"? It seems like every post I've made lately has to do with Matthew. I promise I will make a Tyler post soon! Right now Tyler and I are going outside to enjoy this beautiful weather while Matthew takes a nap. Hope you enjoy Matthew's pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Matthew's pictures are precious! Thanks for sharing! Glad to see he is back to his old self again!
Those are precious! He looks just like Tyler in some of them! How are yall? Did you have a restful Spring Break?
Post a Comment