
Matthew is 7 and a half months old and is still a happy baby. Although, we've learned that he's a bit lazy! He really has no interest in rolling over. He can do it. We've seen him roll a few times before but he just doesn't seem to want to roll. By this age, Tyler was all over the place...rolling to get what he wanted. Not Matthew. Maybe I should be thankful that he's still pretty stationery. I know it won't be long before he's all over the place. We lowered his bed tonight just in case he gets brave and tries to sit up soon. I keep thinking I'm going to go in his room one morning and he's going to be laying on his stomach or sitting up in his bed but not yet. I'm just wondering how long it's going to be before he's sitting up all by himself, pulling up, and crawling . Big brother is going to have a rude awakening when Matthew becomes mobile. His toys will no longer be safe! Here are a few pictures of Matthew from the past week...
Playing with bunny. He likes giving bunny kisses!

Look at those jaws!

Showing off his two teeth. Can you see them???

What about now???

This is what we see every morning. After his morning bottle, Matthew usually goes back to sleep in our bed. He wakes up while we're getting ready and just lays on the bed and watches us and smiles through his passy.

2 comments:
Love the pics ( and the outfit ). He is so darn cute. Praise Jesus for easy 2nd babies!!!! I think Matthew is on his best behavior because he doesn't want to be the youngest =)
Love that sweet pic of him on the bed. YES! Thank God for easy 2nd babies!
Post a Comment