And here's Matthew swinging away under his tent on the beach. Thank you Mimi for letting us borrow the swing. He loves it!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Tyler Finally Goes in the Ocean!
I'm up in the room for nap time so I thought I'd do a little blogging. This is our fifth full day at the beach and Tyler has finally decided to venture into the ocean. He had to wait until his cousins arrived! He is having so much fun. Daddy decided to let him skip his nap today to go play some more. They blew up his boat and are riding the waves as I type. Here's a picture of Tyler, Natalie, Payton, and Kelsey from this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like y'all are having fun! It also looks like you are a blogging machine. I find it's much easier to blog on vacation!
Yea Tyler! Looks like yall are having a great time! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment