Monday, June 30, 2008

Family Vacation at the Beach

We are at the beach this week for 7 days and are having so much fun! Both boys are doing great! Tyler is so excited to be here. So far his favorite things have been going in the swimming pool without his life jacket, playing Braves baseball on the beach, and flying his kite! Who knew Jason knew how to fly a kite? I've never flown a kite in my life! I asked Tyler what he thought Matthew's favorite part of the trip has been and he said watching him build a sandcastle. I'm sure Matthew was thrilled with Tyler's sandcastle building ability! Here are a few pictures from our trip so far. I hope to post some more later in the week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like everyone is having a fun time! The pictures of the boys are great! Love you and miss you all. MiMi